Here are some tips for making motoring easier and cheaper in the winter weather:
1. Never use your electric windows until thoroughly dethawed. You can easily burn out the motor.
2. Always depress the clutch fully when starting the car.
3. Make sure the heated rear window, radio and heater blower are all off before starting the car. They will all drain your battery.
4. Before using your windscreen wipers take them off the windscreen by hand to ensure the wiper motor doesn’t burn out.
5. As always, if you unsure about anything please call us. We can quickly check your antifreeze strength, trye tread depths, levels and lights.