Simon, our third year apprentice, went to Wolverhampton on Monday to the new state of the art GTG training facility. He completed the fundamentals of diagnostics course, where the key topics covered were:
- How to find circuit faults quickly
- Understanding and using wiring diagrams
- Developing a fault finding plan and executing it
- Serial data stream, meter readings and component waveforms
- In-vehicle networking overview
Simon reported that the facility and quality of the training were both excellent. That’s good news, as our senior technician, Ben, is off there next week on a specialist Land Rover course.