Jason and Ben, our 2 senior techs, are both attending the Top Technician Live today in Slough. They will undertake a full day of interactive training sessions alongside industry presentations and a Q&A session. At the end of the day, the winner of Top Technician 2015 will be announced and the award ceremony will take place.
– James Dillon Body control systems & In-vehicle networking
– Jim Gilmour & Charles Figgins Electric & Hybrid repair
– Steve Smith’s Scope Class
– Paul Marshall’s fault-finding class
– Frank Massey Fiat technology
– James Dillon Masterclass
It promises to be an excellent day, full of opportunities, and we hope they both enjoy it and learn lots to use back here in the workshops.